Friday, January 30, 2009

Muffins


I've been overwhelmed with coursework for the past couple of weeks, but i finally have some time to do a couple of updates. here are a few pictures:

lemon poppy seed muffins


























There was definitely more batter than I expected, but this being the first time I made muffins I didn't know quite what to expect. Now I know. The muffins were much better warm than cold, but they were pretty good overall. The hardest part about making the muffins was finding the poppy seed (I ended up making a trip to all three supermarkets in Westwood (within walking distance of UCLA), and I could only find poppy seeds at Whole Foods. Next time I'll try looking in Cost Plus, on Santa Monica and Westwood, but I was a little pressed for time).


Peter's GF blueberry muffins












I don't have any pictures of the process, but these muffins were pretty good too. yay peter!

No comments: